Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Election Day! It started out all peaceful, I went out and voted, then went over to my dad's house who was having a election gathering, he was running for the Folsom City Council, so some of his friends and family were over to give him support and watch the results. It was a fun time. And the best result was that my dad won and a got a seat on the City Council!

Who wants to wake a sleeping baby! LOL! Doesn't he look so peaceful?

Off to the Polling place! Luckily it was just across the street from our house.

I voted!

One of my dad's campaign signs

More of his campaign material

My dad's youngest supporter all 20 months of him! LOL!

Some of my dad's friends watching the results

Watching History being made

Kyle and his grandpa! What a silly boy!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I think you take fabulous pictures. The one of your dog on Halloween is adorable.