Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun with Seamless Paper!

Got some Seamless Grey paper for Christmas and finally got around to trying it out. These are my attempts to get a good Valentine's picture of Kyle! These were taken with my speedlight inside of a softbox Camera left and a reflector camera right..

He's been into doing the peace sign lately...his sister taught him this! LOL!

Trying out the cool lollipop!

Not too sure about it...

Makes a great sword!

You want it mom??

His Howie Mandel impression

What a sweet face!

Silly face!

Serious Face..

I think I like the candy better

Yes I do!

Some with Lily

Then some with Daisy

I think Daisy was the most cooperative! LOL!

1 comment:

tammi said...

These are fantastic! He's super cute...and the first one with the dog cracks me up.
~tammi (from ILP)